Electrical Engr. IV
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering degree
- Licensed professional engineer (P.E.)
- Knowledge of power, lighting, instrumentation and controls.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- At least ten years experience working for consulting engineering firms
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects
Preferences (but not requirements):
- AutoCAD proficient
- Bilingual English-Spanish
- Lead a design team working on multiple projects
- Client management
- Mentor less experienced electrical engineers
- Design lighting, power and instrument/control systems for industrial facilities, municipal buildings, educational buildings, and commercial buildings
Submit your resume for this position.