Location: Corpus Christi, Texas / El Paso, Texas / Tulsa OK – Remote Work Possible
Bath Group, Inc. (dba Bath Commissioning Corporation) is seeking a Commissioning Professional to add to our Team in Corpus Christi, Texas and other locations listed above.
Duties & Responsibilities: Support the Bath Commissioning Corporation’s business in all aspects from Business Development to Commissioning Execution. Opportunities at the entry level and advanced levels.
Licensed Professional Engineer PREFERRED.
- CxA Certification PREFERRED.
- 10 to 20 years of Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Design Experience.
- Knowledgeable of the Building Commissioning Industries.
- Must be or working to obtain a Certified Commissioning Provider credential.
- Knowledgeable of Mechanical and Electrical Systems in large buildings.
- Knowledge of IBC codes.
- Knowledge of Instructional Construction Contracting / Processes.
- Willing to travel up to 50%.
- Able to pass government background check for access to military bases.
Full Time Starting Salary: Dependent on Experience Level.
- Merit Bonus of 3% to 15% of annual salary per year.
- Standard workweek: 9 hours per day (flexible) Monday thru Thursday and 4 hours on Friday.
- Company paid Basic Health, Basic Dental and Basic Vision insurance cost for full-time employees.
- 401K Plan available with an annual Company match, historically at 25%.
- Company paid group life insurance plan for full time employees.
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance for full-time employees.
- Tuition Reimbursement, including books and supplies for job related studies.
- Wellness initiatives with Health Club Memberships.
- Professional business casual work environment.
Apply: Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org