Electrical/Mechanical Designer (Revit/BIM Experience Preferred)
Location: Corpus Christi, Texas / El Paso, Texas / Tulsa OK – Remote Work Possible
Bath Engineering is seeking a Designer with 5-20 years of Mechanical and/or Electrical Design experience to join the Bath Group, Inc. Team. You will work as a member of a design team under the supervision of experienced designers/engineers in the electrical and mechanical consulting industry to produce mechanical and electrical system designs (plumbing, HVAC, lighting, power, and instrument/control systems) for industrial facilities, municipal buildings, educational buildings, and commercial buildings).
Translate and convert hand drawings and sketches into AutoCad/BIM.
- Read, evaluate, and interpret designs and drawings.
- Provide accurate, detailed and to scale drawings.
- Conduct site visits and surveys when required.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Not all the work is individual, and you could be working with a team of other technicians or design engineers.
- Work is project-based and can involve working to tight deadlines and providing updates or changes to plans last minute.
- You may also be required to work on multiple projects at once.
- All other duties as assigned.
Minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Working Knowledge of Revit / AutoCad / BIM.
- Clear understanding of scaling.
- Able to read plans.
- Capable of creating plans from mark ups.
- Familiar with Excel.
- Familiar with Adobe Acrobat.
- Familiar with Microsoft Word.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to follow instruction and perform task given with minimum supervision.
- Working knowledge and direct design experience with HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical design.
- Work from architectural plans and base files to produce engineering construction documents in AutoCAD or Revit.
Full Time Starting Salary: Dependent on Experience Level.
- Merit Bonus of 3% to 15% of annual salary per year.
- Standard workweek: 9 hours per day (flexible) Monday thru Thursday and 4 hours on Friday.
- Company paid Basic Health, Basic Dental and Basic Vision insurance cost for full-time employees.
- 401K Plan available with an annual Company match, historically at 25%.
- Company paid group life insurance plan for full time employees.
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance for full-time employees.
- Tuition Reimbursement, including books and supplies for job related studies.
- Wellness initiatives with Health Club Memberships.
- Professional business casual work environment.
Apply: Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org