Senior Mechanical Engineer
Location: Corpus Christi, Texas | El Paso, Texas | Tulsa OK – Remote Work Possible.
Bath Engineering Corporation is seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer with 10-15 years of experience to lead project teams in the design and implementation of mechanical systems such as pumps, process piping, HVAC, steam, hydronic systems, compressed gas, clean rooms, laboratories, and building automation systems.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Design HVAC systems including air distribution, VRF, hydronic piping, building automation and central plants.
- Design building plumbing systems including waste and vent, hot and cold water, storm drain, natural gas, medical gas, compressed air and fire protection systems.
- Perform HVAC load calculations using load calculation software (Carrier, HAP, Trane Trace, etc.)
- Perform fluid system modeling and calculation software (Pipe-Flo, etc.)
- Modify sequences of operations for AHU’s, CHW and HW systems.
- Understand fan and pump curves to properly select equipment for application.
- Meet with vendors to determine specification requirements for application.
- Perform field verification and take-offs of existing systems for renovation projects.
- Understand the proper scope of SD, DD, CD level documents, and deliver appropriate documentation.
- Develop specifications to reflect the project requirements.
- Coordinate with disciplines internally and communicate well with architects, engineers and contractors.
- Respond to RFI’s for the project, and accurately review submittals.
- Conduct and attend site visits and prepare site reports.
- All other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited college or university REQUIRED.
- Licensed Professional Engineer PREFERRED.
- AutoCAD MEP and Revit (BIM) PREFERRED.
- 10-15 years professional experience in mechanical systems.
- Knowledge of codes and standards (ASME, ANSI, API, ICC, NFPA, etc.)
- Computer literate and proficient in Word, Excel, Project.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Experience leading and collaborating with other Engineers, including training project team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong focus on client satisfaction.
Company Benefits and Perks:
Full Time Starting Salary: Dependent on Experience Level.
- Merit Bonus of 3% to 15% of annual salary per year.
- Standard workweek: 9 hours per day (flexible) Monday thru Thursday and 4 hours on Friday.
- Company paid Basic Health, Basic Dental and Basic Vision insurance cost for full-time employees.
- 401K Plan available with an annual Company match, historically at 25%.
- Company paid group life insurance plan for full time employees.
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance for full-time employees.
- Tuition Reimbursement, including books and supplies for job related studies.
- Wellness initiatives with Health Club Memberships.
- Professional business casual work environment.
Apply: Submit your resume to email@example.com