Entry Level Mechanical Engineer
Location: El Paso, Texas – Applicants must be willing to work in-office. Bath Group is not seeking to fill this position remotely at this time.
Bath Group, LLC, is seeking an Entry Level Mechanical Engineer with 0-5 years of experience to assist project teams in the design and implementation of mechanical systems such as pumps, process piping, HVAC, steam, hydronic systems, compressed gas, clean rooms, laboratories, and building automation systems.
*Recent graduates would be hired on as part of a training program.
Duties & responsibilities may include assisting our Engineers with:
- Design of HVAC systems including air distribution, VRF, hydronic piping, building automation and central plants.
- Design of building plumbing systems including waste and vent, hot and cold water, storm drain, natural gas, medical gas, compressed air, and fire protection systems.
- Performing HVAC load calculations using load calculation software (Carrier, HAP, Trane Trace, etc.)
- Performing fluid system modeling and calculation software (Pipe-Flo, etc.)
- Modifying sequences of operations for AHU’s, CHW and HW systems.
- Selecting equipment for appropriate applications.
- Meeting with vendors to determine specification requirements for application.
- Performing field verification and take-offs of existing systems for renovation projects.
- Developing specifications to reflect the project requirements.
- Coordinating with disciplines internally and communicating with other architects, engineers, and contractors.
- Responding to RFI’s for the project, and accurately reviewing submittals.
- Conducting and attending site visits and preparing site reports.
- Creating drawings in AutoCAD and Revit (BIM).
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Architectural-Engineering from an accredited college or university.
- Knowledge and understanding of codes and standards (ASME, ANSI, API, ICC, etc.)
- Familiarity with AutoCAD and Revit.
- Computer literate and proficient in Word, Excel, and Project.
- Strong organizational skills and willingness to learn.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Company Benefits and Perks:
- Full-time starting salary or hourly pay will be dependent on experience level.
- Merit bonus of 3% to 15% of annual salary per year.
- Standard work week is 9 hours per day (flexible) Monday thru Thursday and 4 hours on Friday.
- Company paid Basic Health, Basic Dental and Basic Vision insurance cost for full-time employees.
- 401K Plan available with an annual company match, historically at 25%.
- Company paid group life insurance plan for full time employees.
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance for full-time employees.
- Tuition Reimbursement, including books and supplies for job related studies.
- Wellness initiatives with Health Club Memberships.
- Professional business casual work environment.
Apply: Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org