Senior Electrical Engineer
Locations: Corpus Christi, Texas | El Paso, Texas | Tulsa, Oklahoma
Bath Engineering Corporation is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer with 10-20 years of experience to lead project teams in the design and implementation of complex industrial and commercial electrical systems.
- Physical Substation Design and Coordination.
- Design for Protective Relay applications, 3 phase power systems and sub-station components.
- Support tasks including lighting, load flow, voltage drop and short circuit calculations.
- Ensure installation and operations conform to specifications, codes and customer requirements.
- Prepare electrical systems specifications, technical drawings or topographical maps.
- Design circuits, electrical schematics, and parts lists.
- Analyze new and existing circuits.
- Perform and/or oversee creation of printed circuit board design and software development as necessary.
- Create and maintain technical documentation for internal and external use, including design files, product assembly manuals and application documentation.
- Write reports and compile data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects.
- Lead engineering projects as required.
- Support manufacturing via troubleshooting, testing, and development of automation systems.
- Provide technical content and assistance to Marketing, as needed.
- Provide product field training or testing services for customers, as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited college or university REQUIRED.
- Licensed Professional Engineer PREFERRED.
- Substation Design Experience, 480V, 5KV, 15KV, and 138KV PREFERRED.
- MV MCC Controls Design Experience PREFERRED.
- 10-20 years professional experience in Industrial Plant, Engineering, or Consulting industry.
- Knowledge of engineering standards including NEC, NESC, NEMA, IEEE and ANSI.
- Must be computer literate.
- Knowledge of codes and standards (NEC, IEEE, ANSI, API, ICC, NFPA, etc.)
- Engineering software such as SKM, ETAP, or EasyPower, and Relay Programming (SEL) PREFERRED.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Experience leading and collaborating with other Engineers, including training project team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong focus on client satisfaction.
Company Benefits and Perks:
- Full Time: Starting Salary: Dependent on Experience Level.
- Merit Bonus of 3% to 15% of annual salary per year.
- Standard workweek: 9 hours per day (flexible) Monday thru Thursday and 4 hours on Friday.
- Company paid Health, Dental and Basic Vision insurance cost for full-time employees.
- 401K Plan available with an annual Company match, historically at 25%.
- Company paid group life insurance plan for full time employees.
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance for full-time employees.
- Tuition Reimbursement, including books and supplies for job related studies.
- Wellness initiatives with Health Club Memberships.
- Professional business casual work environment.
Apply: Submit resume to email@example.com