Location: Corpus Christi, Texas / El Paso, Texas – Applicants must be willing to work in-office. Bath Group is not seeking to fill this position remotely at this time.
Bath Engineering is seeking an Electrical Engineer with 5-10 years of experience to lead project teams in the design and implementation of complex industrial and commercial electrical systems.
Design Electrical systems including air distribution, building automation, industrial plants, and central plants.
- Perform Electrical load calculations using load calculation software (Excel, SKM, ETap, Easy Power).
- Perform system modeling and calculation software.
- Modify sequences of operations for relaying, PLC Controls, building automation.
- Understand major electrical components and their operations, motors, transformers, switchgear, VFDs.
- Meet with vendors to determine specification requirements for application.
- Perform field verification and take-offs of existing systems for renovation projects.
- Understand the proper scope of SD, DD, CD level documents, and deliver appropriate documentation.
- Develop specifications to reflect the project requirements.
- Coordinate with disciplines internally and communicate well with architects, engineers and contractors.
- Respond to RFI’s for the project, and accurately review submittals.
- Conduct and attend site visits and prepare site reports.
- All other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited college or university REQUIRED.
- Licensed Professional Engineer PREFERRED.
- 5-10 years professional experience in related Engineering or Consulting industry.
- Knowledge of engineering standards including NEC, NESC, NEMA, IEEE and ANSI.
- Must be computer literate, engineering software such as SKM or ETAP is a Plus.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Experience leading and collaborating with other Engineers, including training project team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong focus on client satisfaction.
Full Time: Starting Salary: Dependent on Experience Level.
- Merit Bonus of 3% to 15% of annual salary per year.
- Standard workweek: 9 hours per day (flexible) Monday thru Thursday and 4 hours on Friday.
- Company paid Basic Health, Basic Dental and Basic Vision insurance cost for full-time employees.
- 401K Plan available with an annual Company match, historically at 25%.
- Company paid group life insurance plan for full time employees.
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance for full-time employees.
- Tuition Reimbursement, including books and supplies for job related studies.
- Wellness initiatives with Health Club Memberships.
- Professional business casual work environment.
Apply: Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org