Bath Process Safety Management was created in 2012 to more effectively market the common sense approach to conducting hazardous area classifications (electrical area classifications) developed by Mr. Jim Johnston. This initial focus has expanded into services including:
- Hazardous area classifications (electrical area classifications) assessment
- Process electrical compliance assessment (findings and remediation)
- Gas monitoring detection design
- HAZOP and process safety review support
- Safety shutdown/process control system review
- Vessel over-pressure protection review
- Building/equipment siting recommendations
- Work process redesign to maintain ‘evergreen” process safety information
- Area Classification Subject Matter Expert (SME) via professional services contract
Bath Group, LLC, was founded in 1957 by Mr. Kenneth A. Bath to provide professional mechanical, electrical, process safety management, and instrumentation engineering services for industrial and governmental clients. In 2012, Bath Process Safety Management was formed to more effectively market the firm’s common sense approach for conducting hazardous area classifications (electrical area classifications). Since then, the services offered by Bath PSM have expanded to include electrical compliance assessment (findings and remediation), gas monitoring detection design, HAZOP and process safety review support and work process redesign, safety shutdown/process control system review, vessel over-pressure protection review, and building/equipment siting recommendations.
Mission Statement – Bath PSM
The mission of the Bath Process Safety Management team is to apply a “common-sense” approach in the application of codes, recommended practices, and standards as we perform the various studies and evaluations for our clients.
Vision Statement – Bath PSM
Achieve national recognition for our expertise in process electrical safety compliance.
- Work responsibly with our client’s employees and surrounding community in mind
- Safety enhanced by our quality of work
- Ethics in place for all financial transactions
- Operate with a team approach within Bath PSM and Bath Group
- Clear communication
- Work performed with the best interests of our clients in mind