Bath can provide a Resident Project Representative (RPR) as the primary liaison between the design engineer and the contractor. The RPR’s work includes on-site observation of construction, verification of construction quality, schedule maintenance, overseeing equipment installation, testing and start-up; and completing and managing paperwork and project documentation.
Project Documentation responsibilities of the RPR include:
- Review of project schedules and consult with engineer
- Review applications for payment and forward recommendations to engineer
- Submit proposed change orders and scope change requests to engineer
- Verify equipment, certificates, manuals and other data required by the specifications have been received.
- Participate in scheduled and final completion inspection.
A partial list of projects utilizing a RPR includes:
- Nevins Pump Station
- Memphis Pump Station
- MIT Space Surveillance Telescope
- El Paso Children’s Hospital